INTERBORO SCHOOL DISTRICT
KINDERGARTEN ACADEMY 2017-18 STUDENT REGISTRATION
Kindergarten Academy (KA) 2017-2018 Registrations require the completion of the below packet as well as the listed requirements concerning residency, birth certificate and immunizations.
All registrations are taken at the Interboro School District’s Registration Office, 900 Washington Avenue, Prospect Park, PA.
All students registering to enter the KA in September 2017, must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st (no exceptions).
Registration Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
All of the following documents MUST be presented before registration paperwork will be accepted and your student is considered registered.
- Completed ISD 2017-2018 KA Registration Packet (click below to print)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization records (Complete List and Most Recent)
- Proof of Residency (Tax Payers: Property Tax Bill or Mortgage Statement , Renters: Current Lease listing all children & Lease Verification Form )
- 1 Current Utility Bill
- 1 Piece of Mail
- Picture ID (License or PA ID (with correct address) or Passport)
*KA Parent/Guardian Input Packet will need to be
completed at the time of registration once residency is confirmed.
Please feel free to call Patti O’Shea with any questions at 610-461-6700 ext. 1279.
Welcome Class of 2030!