Phone: 610-521-4450 (Ext. 3211)
Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Elementary Education with Certification in Elementary Ed (Penn State University) Masters in Education with Certification in Library Science (Arcadia University)
I am the library media specialist for grades 1-8 at Tinicum and Glenolden Schools. I have been working in the Interboro School District for 20 years. I teach library skills in elementary and middle school. When I am not at school, I spend time with my husband, 10-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter.
How To Be A Good Library Citizen
- Respect others.
- Select books quietly.
- Use a shelf marker.
- Choose a "just right" book.
- Take good care of library books.
- Do not write, scribble, or draw in the books.
- Use a bookmark.
- Do not eat or drink around library books.
- Keep books in a safe place, away from pets and younger siblings.
- Keep books dry.
- Always carry books in a book bag or backpack.
- Return books on time!