Return to Headlines

Did you move?

If you are moving to a new school district, you must first come into the Registration Office to formally withdraw your student.


  1. Come into the Registration office and complete the "Withdraw Student Form"
  2. Present valid picture id of the guardian
  3. Registrar will sign it and give you a copy as "proof of withdraw"
  4. Interboro SD will update their student information system and the State of Pennsylvania
  5. Interboro SD will release your student's records when requested

We do not release records unless you have withdrawn your student.

If you moved WITHIN the Interboro SD, you must do the following...


  1. Fill out Student Information Change Form
  2. Bring the form, your proof of residency, 1 utility bill, an additional piece of mail and a valid picture id showing your new address, into the Registration Office
  3. If the address is a valid address in the Interboro SD, your student will be updated!

You don't want to risk dis-enrollment or truancy... Keep your student's info up-to-date!

All address changes must take place in the Registration office.  Telling your school building that you have moved, will not change it with the District.