- Interboro School District
College & Career Fair
Interboro College & Career Fair - Gym and Cafe
Thursday Feb. 27, 2020
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Please Join Us for Interboro High School's College and Career Fair which will run in the high school gym from 6:30-8:00 pm.
All parents and students are also encouraged to register for our Informational Pre-Sessions which will run from 5:45 – 6:15 pm:
This year's College & Career Fair will include 5 pre-sessions on the following special topics. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
- TRANSITIONS: Presenters--Diane Perry & Emma Billingsly. This session focuses on helping students with IEPs successfully transition to college & career.
- CAREER READINESS: Presenters--Delaware County Chamber of Commerce. This session will discuss the direction of the job market and focus on how students can prepare for their careers by developing essential skills and anticipating professional expectations.
- DUAL ENROLLMENT: Presenters--Delaware County Community College. In this session, representatives from DCCC will discuss the benefits of dual enrollment as well as the dual enrollment opportunities for students at Interboro High School.
- PA STATE GRADUATION REQUIREMENT UPDATES: Presenters--Interboro School District. This session will cover the new graduation requirements and will present the different pathways to graduation as outlined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- TECHNICAL SCHOOL PROGRAMS: Presenters--Delaware County Technical School. In this session, students and parents will learn about the different opportunities offered by the Delaware County Technical Schools including new programs and an overview of the different DCTS campuses and offerings.
* grab-and-go dinners will be provided for those registered in the pre-sessions
* transportation will be provided to and from the event; buses will:
- Pick-up from Tinicum & Glenolden 5:15 & 6:10 pm
- Pick-up from Prospect Park & Norwood at 5:20 & 6:20 pm
- Depart IHS and return to community schools at 7:30 & 8 pm