The mission of the Interboro School District Counseling Program is to ignite each student's inner spark by facilitating the academic, personal/social, and career development of all students. We will encourage the development of moral, ethical, and contributing members of society. In cooperative partnership with administrators, teachers, parents, community resources, and other support staff, we promote academic growth to encourage tomorrow's leaders and to support a positive transition to career success.
MEET THE GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT STAFF
- Marion Johnson, Guidance Secretary, Extension 2328, Marion.Johnson@interborosd.org
- Brian Hines, Counselor (Students with last names A-G), Extension 2323, Brian.Hines@interborosd.org
- Michelle McEvoy, Counselor (Students with last names H-N), Extension 2359, Michelle.McEvoy@interborosd.org
- Meghan Magee, Counselor (Students with last names O-Z), Extension 2342, Meghan.Magee@interborosd.org
- Jennifer Fanning, Counselor (Students w/an IEP, Class of 2020 & 2022), Ext.2360, Jennifer.Fanning@interborosd.org
- Shannon Tangradi, Counselor (Students w/an IEP, Class of 2021 & 2023), Ext.2511, Shannon.email@example.com
- Kim Paulina, School Social Worker, Extension 2248, Kimberly.Paulina@interborosd.org
- Chijioke Robinson, College and Career Counselor, Extension 2332 Chijioke.Robinson@interborosd.org
WHAT CAN WE HELP WITH?
Transition to High School - Family & Friendship Issues - Emotional/Mental Health Issues - SAT/ACT Registration - Career Research - College Applications - Technical/Vocational Schools - College Visits - Scholarships - Financial Aid - AND MORE!
Interboro High School CEEB Code: 391540