**FREE breakfast and lunch meals are available to all children ages 18 and under at your local community school while Interboro is operating under the virtual model. Meals are available on Mondays and Thursdays from 2:30-5:30pm. While all students learn remotely the week of November 30th, ALL students are eligible to pickup these free meals. No signup necessary.**
Fall Meals 2020
Beginning on October 26th, we will be making modifications to meal sign ups and distribution as follows:
• Daily lunch count will be taken by your child’s homeroom teacher in grades K-8.
• Meal pick up will continue Mondays and Thursdays for virtual students. Weekend meals and 7th & 8th grade asynchronous meals will now also be available for pick up on Mondays & Thursdays from 2:30 - 5:30pm at your local community school and not sent home with students.
• There are no additional sign ups, just continue to show up for the extra meals and they will be provided to you.
• Families of Kindergarten students seeking weekend meals can pick them up at their local community school on Thursdays from 2:30 - 5:30pm.
• There are no changes to the High School procedures. Hybrid high school students can receive all their meals during their in-person instruction days.
We will continue to run a limited menu until further notice. If there are any questions regarding allergens or dietary restrictions, please contact the food service office at (610) 237-6410 ext. 4. Any additional questions can be directed to your building administrator.
Food Service Announcements
FEDERAL ELIGIBILITY INCOME CHART For School Year 2020-2021
Each additional person:
Breakfast is available at all schools during the school year. If you have a Kindergarten student, your child can eat at your local elementary school before your bus departs to the KA in the morning, or they may eat at the Kindergarten Academy. Menus are available by clicking the menu's link or on your school's web page. Prices - $1.50 paid and $0.30 reduced
Summer Food Service Program: Nutritious free meals are available for all children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation in the summer months while school is out of session. Use the website below to find a site near you.
The Nutrition Group is our food service management company.
Food Service Director: Kathleen Ballard
(610) 237-6410 ext. 4
2020-21 Breakfast Prices
Grades K-12 - $1.50
2020-21 Lunch Prices
Grades K, elementary - $2.65
Grades 1-12, secondary - $2.70 and $3.10
$3.10 paid tier pricing is at High School only: They consist of Panini, Toasted Sandwiches and Deli Sandwiches all served with a milk and fruit and/or vegetable as a meal. All other paid meals are $2.70.
2020-21 Reduced Meal Prices
Breakfast - $0.30
Lunch - $0.40