Interboro Athletics - ImPact Test - Grades 9 & 11 ONLY
Fall Sports & Band -
Dates July 25,28 Aug 1,3, 4 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Cafeteria (High School) Must bring Chromebook
ImPact at Home Testing Instructions
- All athletes in 9th and 11th grade (and 8th graders that are playing freshmen football) need to have a completed ImPact Baseline test before Aug 10th, 2022.
- Coaches will need to obtain email addresses from all athletes that need to take the test and forward them to the Athletic Trainer (Jenna Syken).
- School emails are preferred
- The Athletic Trainer will then generate codes from the ImPact website that will be sent to the athlete’s email that was given.
- The athletes will receive an email with a ONE TIME USE code, that expires in 90 days from it being sent.
Instructions on Taking the Test
- Please use Internet Explorer to take the test
- A parent/guardian must be present when test is being taken.
- Please do not help the athlete taking the test
- Test should be taken in a quiet environment.
- No cellphone use, music playing, or group setting while taking the test.
- You will have received the email detailing how to complete the assigned test from any ImPACT compatible device
- Enter additional demographics in the beginning of the test, DO NOT SKIP THAT PORTION
- The beginning of the test will be all your personal information
- Once the test begins, READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING.
- You cannot go back to read the directions once you started.
- There are about 7-9 sections that need to be completed.
- If the screen freezes, press the f5 key to resume.
- If you get kicked off or if the test shuts down for some reason, please email the Athletic Trainer for a new code to be sent.
- Once you have finished the test, you will automatically be taken to a “confirmation page”
- Enter your email address to receive your confirmation email and passport ID
- Send your passport ID to your coach and/or athletic trainer upon completion.
If you have any questions or need help, please email the Athletic Trainer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Syken LAT, ATC